- Parents and visitors are responsible for the conduct of their children while on the premises. Children must be at their campsite during quiet hours. An adult must accompany small children when using the restrooms or while in the game room.
- Use existing campfire rings only. Do not move fire rings. Do not burn or put trash in fire rings. No outside wood is allowed inside the campground.
- Please place all garbage in the trash dumpster located across the parking lot from the office.
- No dirt bikes, ATV’s, or mini-bikes ridden in the campground.
- RV/Vehicle Washing is not permitted in the campground.
- Terre Haute Campground is not responsible for accidents resulting in injury to guests and/or damages to their property, or for the loss of valuables of any kind.
- Do not run generators in the park.
- Internet access is provided as a free service to our guests; however, we are not responsible for any damages to files, hardware, or any other problems that may occur as a result of your usage. Outages can and do occur. In the event of an outage, every attempt will be made to restore internet service as quickly as possible.
- Do not damage trees in any way.
- No lines stretched between trees or across camp sites.
- Anyone not abiding by the campground rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
- The office reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
The pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9:00 a.m. to dusk. There is no lifeguard on duty. The state of Wisconsin requires that anyone (15) fifteen years old or younger be accompanied by a guardian of (21) twenty-one years of age or older while in and/or around a pool area. Therefore, we will ask any children swimming without an appropriate guardian to leave the pool and pool area. We put your child’s safety above all else, and we hope you agree with us. We also must stipulate the following while in the pool area: NO smoking, NO pets, NO food nor drinks, and NO DIVING and/or RUNNING for safety purposes.
We love pets! We welcome all non-aggressive pets that visit us on a leash with their owner attached. Please remember that others walk where you and your pet walk, so please pick up what they leave behind. If we all do our part, no one will be stepping into anything unpleasant. Please keep your pets feeling safe at all times. Pets often do not like being left alone in a strange place or around strange humans and may need your assistance and reassurance.
Check In/Check Out Policy
All campsites will be paid for in advance (at check-in). Check-in time begins at 1:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. for campsites and 11:00 a.m. for cottages and cabins. If you need a late check-out, please make arrangements with the office.
We allow only one (1) camping unit and six people per site. Additional charges will occur for more than two adults per site. Only one passenger vehicle allowed per site. All others are asked to park in the visitors parking. If you have concerns with this guideline, please contact the office.