We Want You Safe & Happy!
At Madison Campground,our easy to follow rules are here to make everyone’s camping experience as pleasant as possible!
When you head out camping, the last thing on your mind is probably rules. However, campground rules are important and necessary so that your pleasant camping experience can stay as pleasant as possible. Remember that campgrounds rules aren’t meant to be limiting, but rather meant to make the experience better for all guests. If there is a rule you’re curious about, your campground hosts will be more than happy to explain why it’s in place.
Hours of Operation
All Kiefer Campgrounds are open 24 hours a day. Our Registration Office and Store hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday-Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Site Deliveries will be made only during open office/store hours.
- Parents and visitors are responsible for the conduct of their children while on the premises. Children must be at their campsite during quiet hours. An adult must accompany small children when using the restrooms or while in the game room. Use existing campfire rings only. Do not move fire rings. Do not burn or put trash in fire rings. No outside wood is allowed inside the campground.
- Use existing campfire rings only. Do not move fire rings. Do not burn or put trash in fire rings. No outside wood is allowed inside the campground.
- Please place all garbage in the trash dumpster located across the parking lot from the office.
- No dirt bikes, ATV’s, or mini-bikes ridden in the campground.
- RV/Vehicle Washing is not permitted in the campground.
- Our campground is not responsible for accidents resulting in injury to guests and/or damages to their property, or for the loss of valuables of any kind. Do not damage trees in any way.
- Do not run generators in the park.
- Internet access is provided as a free service to our guests; however, we are not responsible for any damages to files, hardware, or any other problems that may occur as a result of your usage. Outages can and do occur. In the event of an outage, every attempt will be made to restore internet service as quickly as possible.
- Do not damage trees in any way.
- No lines stretched between trees or across camp sites.
- Anyone not abiding by the campground rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
- The office reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
The pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9:00 a.m. to dusk. There is no lifeguard on duty. State law requires that anyone (15) fifteen years old or younger be accompanied by a guardian of (21) twenty-one years of age or older while in and/or around a pool area. Therefore, we will ask any children swimming without an appropriate guardian to leave the pool and pool area. We put your child’s safety above all else, and we hope you agree with us. We also must stipulate the following while in the pool area: NO smoking, NO pets, NO food nor drinks, and NO DIVING and/or RUNNING for safety purposes.
Golf Cart Policy
We now allow privately owned golf carts on our properties! All drivers must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. All drivers must sign a liability waiver before using their cart on property. The owner of the cart is financially responsible for any damage caused by their cart to the campground property or any other camper’s property on the grounds.
We love pets! We welcome all non-aggressive pets that visit us on a leash with their owner attached. Please remember that others walk where you and your pet walk, so please pick up what they leave behind. If we all do our part, no one will be stepping into anything unpleasant. Please keep your pets feeling safe at all times. Pets often do not like being left alone in a strange place or around strange humans and may need your assistance and reassurance.
Check In/Check Out Policy
All campsites will be paid for in advance (at check-in). Check-in time begins at 1:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. for campsites and 11:00 a.m. for cottages and cabins. If you need a late check-out, please make arrangements with the office.
We allow only one (1) camping unit and six people per site. Additional charges will occur for more than two adults per site. Only one passenger vehicle allowed per site. All others are asked to park in the visitors parking. If you have concerns with this guideline, please contact the office.
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
AND OPEN YEAR-ROUND!
We are your premier
South Central Wisconsin Campground
family owned and operated by
We are part of a collection of RV parks and campgrounds that spares no expense to ensure your stay with us is nothing less than the BEST!
Visit our newly renovated location in Madison, Wisconsin today!
Madison Campground is open
April 1st – November 1st
sewer hook up only is open
November 1st – March 31st
We are now a
golf cart friendly campground!